I realized there hasn't been a blog post lately, and since the DLC was just released I thought I'd ask - how is everyone enjoying it? Did any of your favourites make a return? I hope you are all enjoying it!!!
All series of Zukan was added in the page and the pictures of each series can be found at the bottom of the page. However, the page is not completed yet. The photos of each capsule are still missing in some parts. I hope other collectors can upload their own Zukan in the future. Thank you.
The livejournal one seems a bit dead these days. Anyone got any good Pokemon collecting group recs?
Is there anything better than Special:MultipleUpload? I know there used to be a program that could upload as many images as you needed, but since the change from wikia to fandom, it no longer works.
I should probably post this after tomorrow's update BUT I realised that I hadn't posted a blog post regarding September's updates, or the Glimwood Tangle Livestream so here we go!
New Pokemon since the last discussion post include Polteageist, Cramorant, Sirfetch'd, and Galarian Ponyta (and SORT OF rapidash? It was heard at the end of the livestream but not seen), and man have September and October been interesting so far!
Personally I'm going all out for Galarian Ponyta and it will be my main collection alongside Oshawott, I've wanted this sort of a unicorn for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Polteageist is brilliant, Cramorant is super wall eyed and adorable, and Sirfetch'd is the evolution Farfetch'd has needed for a long time (and I'…
Let me know if it shows up okay, or if there's anything that looks off. Thanks!
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for kinda disappearing! Are there any articles in particular that need help right now?
Back again to discuss this month's updates for Sword and Shield! What did you like and not like in the new trailer? Thoughts on Team Yell, Marnie, and Bede, and of course the new Pokemon?
Personally absolutely blown away by the Galarian forms - Weezing is just SO silly and cute, and Zigzagoon and Linoone are the badgers I've been wanting for ages, and to give them a new evolution! I am SO HAPPY! Morpeko is a cutie and has a really neat typing as well - definitely the regional Pika clone, and I love that it has the form change, which is a nice surprise.
Must say that I think Team Yell is a bit silly though, all in all, though not my least favorite team.
Anyway, thoughts! :D
This is a bit late but I wanted to see what the thoughts are about the new Pokémon revealed in the July 8th trailer (Alcremie, Duraludon, Rolycoly, Yamper, and the Gigantamax forms of Corviknight, Drednaw, and Alcremie). Are you guys going to colelct any of them?
Personally, I love Gigantamax Alcremie and Yamper and want to collect them both. Oddly enough, I love Rolycoly as well - I normally am a cute mon person but Rolycoly is just so silly! I wonder if he will get any good merch.
On a none collecting note, I do love that each version has an exclusive gym. Not influencing my choice but it's so neat to have noticeable differences between versions!
So with more news on this generation, anyone in particular catch your eye?
I love Wooloo, but I know they'll be too much for me to grab. I'm definitely going to be picking some things up. I'd like to get as much Corviknight as possible, and now I'm torn between Sword and Shield because Zamazenta looks way better than I imagined.
A quick one as I have to sleep soon! Excuse any bad formatting or spelling errors.
Message walls have been activated, as there was consensus on their implementation.
- CategoryQuickRemove - hover over a category on a page, see what happens! :D
- EditConflictAlert - informs you of any edit conflicts that happen.
- QuickDiff - can see changes in a popup, as opposed to having to go to a new page.
- CommentPreview - adds the ability to preview blog comments.
- MoveSubcategoriesToTheTop# - in dynamic categories, subcategories will be listed at the top instead of being mixed in with pages/files.
- NewImages - shows the most recent files uploaded to the wiki.
- ReferencePopups - refs will show as a pop-up (s…
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did a sweep in Candidates for deletion, so don't worry about the total article count going down. I have only removed redirects and old link formatting, so no actual content has left the wiki.
The List of Pokémon is nearly complete! I wanted to get some input before continuing though, since I now only have Mega Pokémon and Alola's Regional Variants to add to the list. So I have a few questions:
- Should Mega Pokémon and Alolan Regional variants be listed separately at the bottom of the lists (so below Generation VIII), or should the be listed below their original Pokémon, much like how I've listed separate forms for Gen 6 and 7 Pokémon?
- Should I use the Type icons (i.e. ) in the types column, or should the links already there be left so we can link to specific type pages? EDIT: I'll probably update the type icons anyway since they are outdated and were uploaded before Fairy was a type.
I've also made a test layout for the L…
Before I change anything else, I just want folks to give me their opinion on the layout so far.
I promise I'll change the white text that's turning up here and there. That has to be done via CSS if I'm not mistaken, which is why I haven't done it already.
So yes, honest opinions. The background was made using the official template Wikia/Fandom supply you with, so I'm hoping that came out alright for the most part. I promise I won't take offense if part of it is hurting your eyes - I'm notorious for doing that. If you have a suggestion (especially if that's the case), please do share it with me, especially if you have a hex colour in mind.
Hello all, the purpose of this particular blog is to gather opinions and ideas relating to community matters.
The revival of the wiki brings an opportunity to add the new features Fandom offers, and I'd like to run these past the community as a whole. If there's anything I've missed, please let me know.
- 1 Talk Pages vs. Message
- 1.1 Consensus so far/action being taken
- 2 Article talk pages vs.
- 2.1 Consensus so far/action being taken
- 3 Fandom Chat vs. Discord
vs. No live chat feature
- 3.1 Consensus so far/action being taken
- 4 Discussions
- 4.1 Consensus so far/action being taken
- 5 Achievements vs.
Community awards vs. Both vs. No award system
- 5.1 Consensus so far/action being taken
If you're unfamiliar with message walls, you can see them in ac…
if any of you want to trade me in PTD please trade at this trade ID
I will update when something good it up for trade I need SnD coins so please adopt my pokemon because I dont have any SnD coins
Best games to find shiny pokemon
- Let's go Eevee (one in 315)
- Pokemon go ( varies on how you get it range is from 500 to 25)
- Pokemon tower defense
- Pokemon X and Y
- Pokemon ORAS
- Sun and moon
- catch many of the same pokemon
- try doing eggs or raids
- Newer games are better to find shiny pokemon than older games
DONT GIVE UP